Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yada Yada Yada Blah Blah Blah

I haven't forgotten. Well, maybe I have. Do we catch up, do we not? Either way, you probably don't care. Updating this blog was more of like avoiding a confrontation you know is going to be painful, you're just sure of it, but it has to be done; and after procrastinating so much and finally facing the confrontee you realize it's not really that painful.

I don't know what to say, really. The blank months were the farthest thing from being blank. I uprooted myself (again), this time on a grander scale. I finally went to New York. Yep, for real. Seriously. But you don't care about that. The last five months were spent adjusting and freezing my butt off. It was cold here. Still is.

In a few days it will be my birthday, and I think this is the first time that I actually don't give a rat's ass about turning a year older. I actually forgot about it until a few days ago. There are things far more important than my birthday, and every brain cell I have is occupied with that thing.

The stories I could tell about New York, but meanwhile, here are pictures.

The Mothership at 5th Avenue

Christmas Balls at 7th Avenue

Grandma's yard after the Great Blizzard

The Met Museum

Brooklyn Bridge

Donna Karan at F/W 2011 show

Lincoln Center scene during Fashion Week

No comments:

Post a Comment