Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Bucket List, But More Like a Murtaugh

There is someone in my life whom I've known for a very long time, but unfortunately the planets were never aligned perfectly for us to be doing what friends do--see each other. Through the years we've made up this sort of Bucket List that we'll do when we're finally on the same GPS coordinates. It ranges from crazy to just plain wrong. Off the top of my head, here's what we've come up with:

Climb a tree in full scuba gear
Mud fight
Frost fight
Organize a jello wrestling contest for the hot girls in the neighborhood
Put up a trampoline for rent business with free alcoholic drinks
Eat hotdogs. And steak. And a big burrito.
Sing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" together, with him doing the "Turn around..." bits
Me riding a hoverboard while he tries to destroy me with his laser eyes while riding a rocketship
Ice skate using roller blades
Ostrich racing (his idea)
Get drunk together (twice)
Horseback riding
Prank people using a broken iPhone

I'm sure there are more, but he was assigned to keep the list updated but I never saw it. And I am the boss of him so he has to do it. Right?

2 comments:

  1. Do the hot dogs, steak and burrito have to be consumed in the same meal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can be separate meals, but definitely on the same day.

    ReplyDelete